National Park Pacaya and Samiria visit. ( 7 days )
Leaving Iquitos at 8 am in taxi or a VAN . 1. 1/2 hours to Nauta city, then take a wooden boat to go to Buenos Aires a village in Pucate river. There we set camp on CEIBA cabins a place to serve as Operating Center within the National Park. RESERVA PACAYA SAMIRIA.
4 pm . PINK AND GREY DOLPHINS observation Froman a canoe on the Lagoon HUAYLLA.
6 pm Dinner at CEIBA camp.
8 pm Jungle hike at night to spot insects and nocturnal frogs ( optional and open schedule )
Day 2. (Optional and open schedule ) BIRDS WATCHING on a canoe and looking for the enigmatic BEAR SLOTH .
8 am Breakfast at CEIBA camp.
9. 1/2 am. Leaving in a motorboat upriver, on the Pucate river, going towards ALVAN where we plan to set camp to spend the night .
12 am Jungle hike on the trail called ALVAN where we can spot some species of birds, reptiles and monkeys,etc.
1.30 pm. LUNCH at camp
3 pm. FISHING PIRANHAS AND OTHER DIFFERENT FISH on PUCATE river
5.30 pm. DINNER at ALVAN camp
7 pm. Caymans observation on PUCATE river. ( optional and open schedule )
5 am. MONKEYS OBSERVATION from a canoe on the river.
8 am BREAKFAST.
10 am. We leave to the LUPUNA place in a motorboat for about 1.1/2 hours. There we will set up camp.
1.30 pm. LUNCH at IRICAHUA camp.
2.30 pm. Walking on the jungle trail to watch the giant tree LUPUNA and the LAGOON IRICAHUA.
6.30 pm. DINNER at IRICAHUA camp site..
8. Pm NIGHT JUNGLE HIKE to spot reptiles, insects, and nocturnal wildlife , etc.
8. am. BREAKFAST
9. am. EXPEDITION to deep jungle to observe animals, reptiles, birds, wood trees and medicinal herbs and plants from the lush jungle.
1. pm. LUNCH at IRICAHUA camp.
3.pm. PIRANHAS FISHING on the PUCATE river and DOLPHINS OBSERVATION.
6. pm. DINNER at IRICAHUA camp.
8. pm. LOCAL STYLE FISHING AT NIGHT and CAYMANS observation. ( optional ).
7.am. BREAKFAST at IRICAHUA camp.
8.30 am. SURVIVAL TRIP ( OPTIONAL ).
6. am. RETURN to IRICAHUA camp.
8.30 am. BREAKFAST at IRICAHUA camp.
10 am. RETURN to CEIBA cabins. ( Buenos Aires ).
2. pm. LUNCH at CEIBA cabins.
3.30 pm. FREE TIME.
7.pm. DINNER at CEIBA cabins.
Día 7. BREAKFAST at CEIBA cabins.
8.30 am. DEPARTING in a CANOE to HUAYLLA LAGOON and from there a jungle hike to spot birds, egreds, river turtles, alligators and giant trees.
11.30 am. RETURN to CEIBA camp and if you like, buying crafts from the people of Buenos Aires village.
2.pm. RETURN from Buenos Aires on a motorboat to the city of Nauta .
4. pm. Leaving to Iquitos on a Van.
6.pm. CLOSING OF ACTIVITIES OF PERU AMAZON ADVENTURES . Taking everyone back to their hotels and ready to do a trip debrief.